Welcome to www.rapidler.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rapidler’s website and services, located at https://rapidler.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.rapidler.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Acceptable Use Policy
Rapidler requires your use of the Services to comply with applicable law and to be consistent with our community standards. The purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) is to inform you of our expectations regarding your use of the Services.
By using or continuing to use a Service, you accept and consent to the rights, obligations, and practices described in this Policy
- Applicability. This Policy applies to you and your Covered Users with respect to the Services. You shall be responsible for: (i) informing your other Covered Users, if any, of the existence of this Policy, as well as any amendments, updates, or modifications made to this Policy; and (ii) agreeing to this Policy, as amended, updated or modified from time to time, on behalf of all Covered Users. This Policy forms a part of the Rapidler Terms of Service and is a Supplemental Use Policy thereunder. All capitalized terms not expressly defined in this Policy shall have the meaning found in the Master Services Agreement.
- Abuse. The Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You shall not use any Service to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, fraudulent, or irresponsible behavior, including without limitation:
- Creation or distribution of spam, phishing, fraud, unsolicited bulk email and mailing lists;
- Disruption or interference of any data system or network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Use of any false, misleading, or deceptive header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization;
- Distribution of any advertisement delivery software unless: (i) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (ii) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems;
- Distribution of any application or code that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Unauthorized collection or use of any personally identifiable information or personally identifying information (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password engineering, scraping, and harvesting);
- Unauthorized collection or use of any financial or health data; and
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Rapidler or our Representatives, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
- Excessive Use of System Resources. You shall not use any shared system provided by Rapidler in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of such shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. You agree that Rapidler may quarantine or delete any Data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, is corrupted, or has the potential to infect or corrupt any Data that is stored on the same system.
- Vulnerability Testing. You shall not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate, or test the vulnerability of Rapidler or any Service, and shall not breach Rapidler security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, without Rapidler’s express written consent. If you are a Rapidler customer and need to perform a penetration test, take permissions beforehand by emailing Support here.
- Newsgroups, Chat Forums, Other Networks. You shall comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as Internet Relay Chat and USENET groups. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in while using the Services.
- Offensive Content. You shall not Process any content or link to any content that does not comply with applicable law or Rapidler’s community standards, including without limitation, any content that Rapidler deems at our sole discretion, to:
- constitute, depict, foster, promote, or relate in any manner to child sexual abuse, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- be excessively violent, incite violence, threaten violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- be unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- be defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- create a risk to a person’s safety or health, create a risk to public safety or health, compromise national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly expose trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person or business;
- promote illegal drugs, violate export control laws, arise from or relate to illegal gambling or illegal trafficking;
- be otherwise illegal or to solicit conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Rapidler; or
- be otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or result in retaliation against Rapidler by offended viewers.
- Intellectual Property. You shall not use Rapidler’s network or services to download, publish, display, distribute, copy or otherwise use or make available in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by law unless: (i) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the property; or (ii) you are otherwise authorized by established Intellectual Property law.
- Live Events. Rapidler may prohibit you from streaming live events where there is a risk, in Rapidler’s discretion, that the event may in itself violate this Policy.
- Use of Assigned Identification.
- You shall only use Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses assigned to you by Rapidler in connection with your use of the Services.
- You agree that if a Rapidler IP address assigned to your Account becomes listed on an abuse database that you will automatically be in violation of this Policy, and that Rapidler may take any reasonable action to protect our IP address, including suspension and/or termination of your service, regardless of whether the IP addresses were listed as a result of your actions.
- You agree that if you register a Domain Name System (“DNS”) record or zone on a Rapidler managed or operated Service for a domain for which you are not the registrant or administrative contact according to the registrar’s WHOIS system, then, upon request from the registrant or administrative contact according to the registrar’s WHOIS system, Rapidler may modify, transfer, or delete such records or zones.
- You shall not register to use any Service under a false name, or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card in connection to any Service.
- Enforcement and Effect of Violation. Violation of any provision of this Policy, whether as a single-instance or repeated occurrence, may result in the immediate interruption, suspension, or termination of your access and use of the Services, as determined by Rapidler at Rapidler’s sole discretion. You acknowledge, understand, and agree that Rapidler shall not be required to issue warnings, reprimands, or undergo any formal or informal process prior to causing the Services to be interrupted, suspended, and/or terminated.
- Service Credits. No service credit shall be available under the Terms of Service for interruptions, suspensions, or terminations of service arising from or related to any violation of this Policy.
- Changes. Amendments to this Policy may be made at any time and you should check back frequently for any changes. Rapidler shall have the right and ability to amend this Policy at Rapidler’s sole and absolute discretion, and any amendments herein shall be effective within fourteen (14) days of being posted by Rapidler or by your continued use of the Services, whichever later.
Unless otherwise stated, Rapidler and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.rapidler.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.rapidler.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.rapidler.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.rapidler.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.rapidler.com
- Redistribute content from www.rapidler.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Rapidler does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rapidler,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rapidler shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Rapidler reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Rapidler a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Rapidler; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Rapidler. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Rapidler’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.